Pam Storz (Music Teacher)
Little Christian Preschool has been providing families with quality care and education since 1966. We believe children should have the best possible start in life and help make that a reality by providing curriculum and instruction that centers around God's love and care for us. We create age-appropriate learning opportunities at all levels, which prepare children for their education and life beyond preschool.
The Little Christian Preschool staff is committed to:
- Nurture each child in developing and/or maintaining a positive self-concept as a child of God.
- Offer all children sound educational and social opportunities at an age-appropriate level.
- Use positive reinforcement to create a warm, friendly, and well-managed learning and social environment.
- Promote and stress Christian values through the teaching and management of our program.
- Maintain a loving Christian environment that stimulates educational growth, offers a variety of learning activities, enhances social awareness and responsibility, provides positive individual and group interaction, and promotes self-assurance.
Little Christian Preschool Goals
- Teach children about God's love and allow them to experience it firsthand.
- Celebrate God's goodness through His Creation.
- Foster each child's sense of personal worth and value.
- Strengthen each child's positive self-image, confidence, and independence.
- Encourage freedom of expression.
- Teach children to own their feelings and manage them appropriately.
- Nurture within each child the qualities of curiosity, imagination, and independent thinking.
- Encourage children to develop a positive attitude toward teachers, school, and learning.
- Prepare children well for Kindergarten and future learning.
- Stress courtesy, respect, and concern for each person's well-being.
- Learn honesty, kindness, responsibility, and the importance of respecting and sharing with others.
- Encourage self-confidence, cooperation, and love towards one another.
- Provide opportunities to develop large and small muscles.
- Develop an awareness of the five senses.
- Develop greater eye/hand coordination.
The caring staff at Little Christian Preschool is dedicated to providing a nurturing environment where all children can develop a healthy, happy, and secure approach to living and learning. A developmental approach is used to teach the whole child (spiritual, physical, emotional, social, and cognitive) in preparation for Kindergarten and life.
Little Christian is designed as an outreach and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, or other school administered programs.